woi-cult Forum Index

woi-cult
News server fun

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister

Where's the link for donwload the client?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    woi-cult Forum Index -> woi-cult -> General Discussion
Previous topic :: Next topic  
KnightOfWar

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 06:51 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

Admin , pls give the link for donwload..  Very Happy

Visit poster’s website ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 3 Feb - 06:51 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 5 Feb - 12:49 (2015)    Post subject: download game Reply with quote

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AC1EF28C1D3F5960%21268  
    Server on 12/02/2015

suntzu

PostPosted: Mon 9 Feb - 16:12 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

excusme admin, can i play this with game using client from woi destruction? Or there are some data that needs to be replaced? like launcher? Very Happy

Admin
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 Feb - 18:29 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

it's not the same update Smile

mythic

PostPosted: Mon 9 Feb - 23:36 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

Greetings,

Just registered to try out the server, currently downloading the client.
If I can suggest, upload it to mega or mediafire or whatever server that doesn't require to have an account like onedrive. Would be much easier for ppl.

I'm looking forward to play here, I'm tired of my current server running an older patch.

Hope to see you guys ingame.

edit: onedrive fails for me, please upload it to some other fileserver like said above. I did try to dl the client but it's god damn slow and can't even finish the downloading.

suntzu

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 04:06 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

i agree with mhytic, maybe admin can upload file to mega or mediafire for esier downloading ppl

KnightOfWar

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 10:04 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

You can make a free account for onedrive guys.. And it's only take about 30 Sec for me to make a new free microsoft account..

Visit poster’s website ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
mythic

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 11:40 (2015)    Post subject: Crap.. Reply with quote

Yeah u're right it doesn't take much time but still..
I made the acc, trying to dl since yesterday night but it keeps failing. I'm always stuck at ~7-800MB. The problem is not with my PC or network. I can pull anything from other sites.

Santiago84

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 13:06 (2015)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client? Reply with quote

Guys Check website again if you have not already. He posted new download links

mythic

PostPosted: Tue 10 Feb - 15:32 (2015)    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks for notifying us. I just managed to get the client with 200kb/s from onedrive..
Also thanks for the new links, I really appreciate that you heard our call. :)

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 14:31 (2017)    Post subject: Where's the link for donwload the client?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    woi-cult Forum Index -> woi-cult -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

• ♣ •___Site de Hack : http://kx-hst.tk/___• ♣ •

• ♣ •___Créer en : 2010___• ♣ •
• ♣ •___Created by : KowaZ05___• ♣ •
• ♣ •___Blog : http://KowaZ05.tk/___• ♣ •